Calling all short film makers
Bestival’s offering 2 brilliant opportunities to showcase your work!
First up, we are looking for a highly creative, innovative and engaging short film to communicate a message to our audience to help us Keep Bestival Green and Tidy! When the festival finishes on Monday 10th we want our tranquil fields to be left spotless – can you create the film to help us make this happen?
The winning short film will be shown on the Bestival screens between bands at the Main Stage and the Big Top on a number of occasions throughout the weekend – watched by up to 55,000 people! You will also win 2 x tickets to the festival. This is an amazing opportunity not to be missed!
Or perhaps you have an existing short film you want to share with our audience? Or have a great creative idea of a mini cinematic adventure you want to make? Either way, your short film could be screened at Bestival’s very own Sol Cinema!
This solar powered micro-venue, right in the middle of the Ambient Forest, is taking applications from all budding film makers.
Your film could be funny, inspiring, uplifting, vintage, political, or just plain daft. What are you waiting for?
- IOW Christmas Toy Appeal is a massive success
- Stay in The Wild Copse our premium campsite
- Bestival Benefit: Saturday 30th March at Nation, Liverpool
- Bestival is the Best!
- All Aboard HMS Bestival! Our 2013 theme revealed
- Early Bird Christmas Promotion - buy now and get an Exclusive Golden Ticket
- IOW Christmas Toy Appeal
- Bestival Blades Of Glory! Skating Party Sat 17th Nov
- Bestival Halloween Epic: Rave vs Hoedown! Sat 27th Oct
- The Bestival Bugle - download for free!