The Bestival Wildlife Picnic Collection
Bestival creative director Josie da Bank designed a new lifestyle camping range this summer – a first for a music festival.
Launched at Selfridges flagship London store as part of the Big British Bang in May, the Bestival by Josie da Bank limited edition outdoor range all made in the UK includes a unique beautifully illustrated handmade and tailored picnic bag, dinner and side plate, tumbler and high ball glass; all in this year’s theme, Wildlife.
Order from our online partner CultureLabel.com and you will have in time for Bestival 2012, with a specially discounted price to enable us to get it to you in time. Alternatively, you can buy on-site at the Bestival Merchandise Store, Farmers Market and Sunday Best Cardboard Record Shop also at these special Bestival prices.
Picnic bag: £40
Large Plate: £8
Small plate: £4
High ball: £4
Or bag, plus 2 large and small plates, 2 high-ball and tumbler glasses for £65
It’s a great range that’ll enhance your picnic or kitchen, it’s uniquely Bestival and we’re sure you’ll love it.
“I’ve always loved great design and felt this year’s Bestival illustrations of wildlife would work really well in a range of products that celebrated the great outdoors and also start something exciting and new for me creatively. I’ve been inspired by working with British talent at Bestival and Camp Bestival so I’m really proud that this picnic range has been Made in Britain. We’re also excited to collaborate with Selfridges – a perfect home for our first Bestival range.” Josie da Bank
- IOW Christmas Toy Appeal is a massive success
- Stay in The Wild Copse our premium campsite
- Bestival Benefit: Saturday 30th March at Nation, Liverpool
- Bestival is the Best!
- All Aboard HMS Bestival! Our 2013 theme revealed
- Early Bird Christmas Promotion - buy now and get an Exclusive Golden Ticket
- IOW Christmas Toy Appeal
- Bestival Blades Of Glory! Skating Party Sat 17th Nov
- Bestival Halloween Epic: Rave vs Hoedown! Sat 27th Oct
- The Bestival Bugle - download for free!